In line with our motto – Growth by Intelligence – we believe it is important to work with other groundbreaking businesses to keep us constantly moving forward with technology trends.
Our partnerships are vital in ensuring our customers receive the most innovative, end-to-end solutions in the market and we serve as their trusted, strategic partner.
Cresco International has partnered with IBM as a software solution provider and software reseller. Our strong partnership enables us to sell and renew Cognos BI, Cognos TM1, SPSS, Varicent (ICM), and GRC (FSR, Cognos Disclosure Management, Open Pages, Star Analytics, Algorithmic) software and provide consulting and services.
Cresco also partners with Motio to provide complimentary products for IBM Cognos users, QUBEdocs to provide complimentary products to IBM Cognos TM1 users, and Ingram Micro to provide the full-suite of IBM Business Analytics products to cross-industry organizations around the globe.
Our strong partnerships help Cresco International deliver training across IBM products in any part of the world.
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company, with 100 years of leadership in helping businesses innovate. IBM Software offers the widest range of applications, middleware and operating systems for all types of computing platforms, allowing customers to take full advantage of the new era of e-business. The fastest way to get more information about IBM software is through the IBM Software home page. More »
Careers at Cresco
Cresco International works with the world’s leading brands to deliver the best business analytics solutions. We also hire the very best people in order to provide committed success to our clients. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
Cresco is a woman-owned business and is comprised of the most prominent leaders in the IBM Business Analytics industry. Apply today to be apart of the team that changes business analytics forever – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Senior Consultant within professional services, you will be accountable for consulting with Cresco’s growing customer and partner base on the design, implementation, and on-going support of Cresco’s full suite of products and services. You will be responsible for ensuring on-time, high-quality deliverables, as well as high levels of client satisfaction. Other responsibilities include effectively leading and managing your group in all facets of customer project management in areas such as developing project scope, timelines, budgets, deliverable schedules, and allocation of resources. You will have the added opportunity to identify additional services to provide to existing Cresco customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommending actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
Data Science Internship
The Data Science Internship role is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and creating summaries based on their observations and experiments utilizing Saddle Creek Logistic Services Enterprise Applications. The intern will also be responsible for generation of custom reports, dashboards, and other forms of data visualizations to illustrate business insights for the Saddle Creek Information Services team. This role is ideal for an individual seeking to provide impactful intelligence to support Saddle Creek’s strategic business decisions. The potential candidate will be reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager on recommendations for defining and deploying architecture that will support Saddle Creek Logistic Services analytical reporting and business intelligence environment.